Weekend Riders Program - 5 SESSIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR: 5 - 90 MIN SESSIONS IN OUR WEEKEND RIDER SERIES PROGRAM - for a list of upcoming dates check out our Program Calendar
Led by 2 instructors, with safety and fun in mind, this Weekend Riders Session program is the perfect program to help get your little shredder more comfortable on the bike and on the trail.
Limited to 10 riders per group - 5 MINIMUM
Each 90 min session will focus on skills instrumental to all aspects of mountain biking. Riders can expect to build new skills, conquer new features and explore new trails.
Participants can expect a program that includes (but is not limited to):
- Bike set up/safety
- Body Position
- Cadence and pedaling
- Rocks and Roots
- Riding as a group/leadership roles
- HAVING FUN!
- Participants are expected to have some previous experience aboard a mountain bike
- Bicycles are expected to be fully functional/in operational order - please email me if you have any concerns or questions regarding your bicycle
- Bicycle - fully functional/operational - please email me if you have any concerns or questions regarding your bicycle - I am more than willing to assist in repairs or evaluating bicycles, simply ask!
- Water - either water bottle or hydration pack
How to register: once payment is received an email with a private access code and a link to a sign up genius will be sent to you so that you can reserve your spot in our program.